PRIVACY - YOUR INFORMATION AND DATA PROTECTION
(1) The provision of the website and any services we provide may be reliant on information provided by you, so you are responsible for ensuring that any information you provide is accurate, correct and up-to-date and in accordance with the clauses of our user agreement.
(2) Any information we hold (because of the User Agreement or otherwise) will be used in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
(3) We use your IP address to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information, help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer the website.
(b) Standing alone, cookies do not identify you personally. They merely recognise your browser. Unless you choose to identify yourself to us, either by responding to a promotional offer, opening an account, or registering with us, you remain anonymous to us. There are 2 types of Cookies - session-based and persistent
(i) Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your computer when you close your browser software or turn off your computer
(ii) Persistent cookies remain on your computer after you have closed your browser or turned off your computer. They include such information as a unique identifier for your browser. We use persistent cookies that only we can read and use, to identify the fact that you are a website user or prior website user (whatever the case may be) and to track your use. We are especially careful about the security and confidentiality of the information stored in persistent cookies. These cookies expire after two years
(c) Users who disable their web browser’s ability to accept cookies will be able to browse our Website but may not be able to successfully use all aspects of the website.
(4) If you register with us, we will collect personal information from you in addition to the non-personal information described above. That personal information may include the information you manually enter into our forms such as your name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, job and employment interests, user name and password. We may store all or some of that information in a cookie file on your hard drive, so that our system will recognise you each time you visit our site. To improve services and enhance personalisation, we may periodically obtain information about you from other independent third-party sources from whom we have lawfully obtained this data and add it to your registration information. Additionally, personnel authorised by us may update your registration information to accurately reflect any new information included in communications received from you.
(7) When you give us information about another individual or organisation it is on the basis that they have agreed to this.
(8) You are entitled to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.